RGF represents one of the Asia's largest diversified real estate groups. They are actively looking to hire a Manager to join their Investment & Asset Management team in Hanoi, Vietnam.
* Ability to source and identify suitable acquisition targets within the lodging asset class
* Undertake financial modelling, feasibility studies, due diligence, negotiation, and investment approval
* Investment reporting on asset performance to management and key stakeholders, implement asset plans to enhance the value and recommend divestment strategies to meet returns targets
* To build and maintain strong relationships with investment partners, developers, consultants, and service providers
* Industry research - monitor market trends, research market, and competitor's analysis to identify potential investment opportunities
* Any other investment and asset management related works such as ad hoc corporate reporting, coordination on corporate initiatives, etc.
* Possess a Degree in Real Estate/ Finance/ Economics or its equivalent
* At least 5 years' relevant experience in Real Estate Investment / Asset Management role or equivalent
* Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Proactive, resourceful, good problem solving and analytical skills, detail-oriented and positive attitude
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.