Our client is a German industrial machine manufacturing company. They are actively looking to hire a Regional Senior Marketing Executive to join their ever-growing team.
* B2B Lead management + Marketing role
* Help to generate new opportunity in the market
* Generate leads for sales team
Business Development Operational Support
* Assist regional technical sales team or other central functions in lead-generation
* Assist countries without local lead management capacity (e.g., Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Philippines)
* Serve as contact point for leads generated from HQ in Germany
* Serve as key user for systems (e.g., C4C) and data quality maintenance
* Conduct trainings on lead management topics
Marketing Operational Support
* Assist countries without local marketing capacity (e.g., Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Philippines)
* Activities include coordinating communication materials (flyers, publications, social media etc.), events & trade fairs, physical seminar, webinars, etc.
* Serve as contact point to HQ marketing department
* Conduct trainings on marketing topics (e.g., tools)
* Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Marketing / Business Management or equivalent
* Minimum 3-5 years of related experience
* Professional and a team player
* Good communication skills, can work independently, highly motivated
* Ability to organize multiple tasks, analyse and solve problems in a fast-paced environment
* MS Office (Words, PowerPoint, and Excel)
* Flexible to travel within S.E.A, as and when required (30% travelling)
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.