Our client is a trading company dealing in commodity plastics, engineering plastics, electronic materials, medical & healthcare products. They are actively looking for a passionate individual to join their team in Singapore as a Customer Service Executive.
* Receiving orders from customers and planning for purchases
* Monitoring and manage inventory level
* Monitor customer outstanding order quantity and accounts receivables
* Prepare reports for internal and external parties
* Attending to customer & supplier enquiries
* Building long-term relationships with existing and potential business partners including 3rd party service providers
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
* Preferably 3 years of relevant Customer Service working experience
* Good working knowledge of SAP system & Microsoft Office
* Meticulous and a great team player
* Able to work independently with minimal supervision
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, and computer skills
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.