Our client is a Japan listed company dealing with travel, tourism essentials, and FMCG products. They are looking for a passionate individual to join their team in Singapore as an Accounting Executive.
* Maintain full spectrum of accounting
* Manage cashflow and financial matters including reports, forecasting, and budgeting
* Assist to formulate and implement internal controls, policies, and procedures
* In charge of Tax Reporting and Audit matters
* Inventory management
* In-charge of the overall accounts administration
* Ad hoc tasks assigned
* Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
* Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
* Meticulous and with good interpersonal skills
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.