Our client is at the forefront of creating innovative aircraft and engine solutions and are one of the leading global providers of consultancy and advisory solutions to asset owners, operators, financiers, and MROs. They are actively looking to hire an Aircraft Consultant to join their team.
* Responsible for full aircraft Technical Management support during aircraft deliveries, transitions, and aircraft repossessions
* Perform physical aircraft surveys / inspections including Structure, Systems, Cabin, Landing Gear, Engines and APU
* Ability to perform full audit of aircraft Technical Records during aircraft deliveries, transitions, and aircraft repossessions
* Negotiate service agreements with the OEM and MRO suppliers
* Aircraft maintenance check on-site representation and management
* Competent in drafting technical reports and management of technical documentation.
* Review, analysis, and negotiation of aircraft lease / sale / purchase contracts (From a technical perspective)
* To support all commercial activities of the aircraft transition including management of commitment letters and compensation calculations
* Ability to support and manage CAMO activities for aircraft under management (Maintenance Planning / AMP
* Development / AD Assessment / Reliability Reporting / Managing Defects and have knowledge of ARC reviews)
* Quality driven with an in-depth Knowledge of EASA Part M and Part 145 essential
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in the management of aircraft transitions working for a lessor, airline, or consultancy with at least 7 years prior experience in a technical role within an airline, lessor, MRO, or OEM environment
* Strong technical knowledge of commercial aircraft (including A320 and B737-NG variants preferably)
* Remote based role in either Europe or Asia
* Strong commercial and financial acumen required
* Experienced with Technical Management systems for inputting and managing aircraft records
* Competent in project management to ensure timely completion of projects and management of multiple resources
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.