Our client is a master in designing and detailing of retail stores that improves retail operations and drive productivity by helping brands and retailers improve their shopping experience. They are actively looking to hire a Project Executive to join their team.
About the Role:
The purpose of this position is to design and create retail store environments for our client which is a leading tech brand globally. To achieve desired consumer experience, business objectives and amplify brand identity.
Design Planning and Execution
* Responsible to create and develop merchandising display themes and guidelines in advance, according to marketing plans and regional timeline
* Merchandising and retail space planning and design curation of branded retail environments.
* Manages and optimize planogram for the APAC region
* Conceptual development for Visual Merchandising and direction for the APAC region
* Oversee APAC markets planning and guide them on Retail Design direction and guidelines for regional in-store execution and deployment
* Design and visualize outpost to support brand marketing activities
Partner Development and Team Building
* Provides advise and direction to affiliate teams on matters relating to retail environment.
* Provides clarity and direction to production partners for design details and merchandising production
* Works with agency partners to ensure content creation is aligned with brand guidelines
* Conducts market visits and keeps tab on current competitive market trends
* Manage brand asset library, updates server, maintains clear content storage for future reference
* Minimum Diploma in Graphic Design, Visual Merchandising Design, Retail Design, Industrial Design, or Product Design
* At least 2 years of relevant experience is advantageous
* Proficient in AutoCAD, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch-Up, V-Ray, 3D Studio Max and Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office applications
* Video editing, drafting, 3D & 2D, space planning, and photography experience is an advantage
* A team player with minimal supervision and has an eye for detail, versatile with a willing to learn attitude
* Positive attitude and good team player
* Able to work under pressure and with a sense of urgency to meet tight deadlines of multiple projects
* Any other ad hoc duties as assigned
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.