Our client is the leading consumer internet company in Southeast Asia. Their mission is to better the lives of the consumers and small businesses of the region with technology. The business carries out the development of platforms for online, mobile entertainment and communication for users.
The infrastructure team provides the end-to-end managed services and solutions for the Group's entire Internet infrastructure alongside running business applications.
Our Infrastructure Platform team plays a vital role in developing and maintaining the internal systems and tools for the infrastructure team. As a Site Reliability Engineer, you are responsible for improving the availability and reliability of our Infrastructure services.
* Responsible for the high availability, low latency and stability of internal systems and cloud services e.g. internal monitoring system, Nginx, Bind, and CDN etc
* Achieve site reliability automation, minimize system downtime, and reduce site reliability cost by using tools/ scripting languages e.g. Shell, Python, and Golang
* Participate in the design and development of internal monitoring system features and contribute to the optimization of the system based on BU's requests
* Practice site reliability best practices and assist in site reliability reports/ documentations
* Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or relevant field.
* Good understanding of operating system principles, computer networks and other computer science fundamentals
* Familiar with Linux operating system principles and network layer protocols
* Familiar with Python and Golang, or at least one of the programming languages such as C++, C, Java, Perl, PHP, Shell, etc.
* Familiar with open-source software and server hardware, strong troubleshooting and debugging skills is a plus
* Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
* Innovative and passionate in process optimisation, operation, and maintenance development
* Meticulous, good time management skills and able to work under pressure
* Good communication skills, execution ability and strong sense of responsibility
What's on Offer:
* Competitive salary and benefit package
* Working for one of the globally acknowledged company within the industry. A truly established and global leader in the industry
* Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep