Our client is in the transport and logistics business. The company offers five types of services including multimodal transport, customs and regulatory compliance, logistics, global supply chain, and industrial projects. They are actively looking to hire a Customer Service Officer/Executive to join their team.
* Promptly handle customer enquiries
* Ensure compliance with customers' Standard Operating Procedures
* Liaise with overseas agents on the various requirements and rates
* Coordinate with import and export operations, to ensure accuracy in documentations and invoicing
* Liaise & coordinate with airlines / customers / suppliers, to ensure smooth delivery of shipments
* Troubleshoot shipment issues
* Handle both air import and export
* Min. ITE with min. 2 years of experience in freight forwarding with airfreight
* Possess excellent interpersonal and technical skills
* Resourceful, result-oriented and able to work under pressure
* Willing to take on challenges
* Able to work night shift
* 4 days' work, 3 days off
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.