Our established client is looking for a Business Analyst to help them expand and strengthen their IT services support to serve their group companies within the financial sector. They offer competitive remuneration and career development opportunities.
* Collaborate with Product Domain stakeholder to understand business roadmap and objectives.
* Define project scope and create business requirements
* Work closely with Engineering teams to outline IT solution.
* Perform project planning, identify resources required, establish project schedule and estimate project budget
* Establish and monitor project resources, activities, schedules and deliverables
* Manage project issues and risks
* Responsible for project reporting to stakeholders throughout project duration
* Act as user liaison contact from start till delivery launch
* Diploma or Degree
* Possess minimum 3 years of relevant experience
* Experience in process re-engineering or business transformation
* Strong and effective communication skills
* Ability to lead cross-workstream(s) and off-shore vendor delivery team(s)
* Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship building skills and ability to achieve results without direct reporting relationships
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.