Our client is a leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of high-performance magnetic components including RF chip inductors, power magnetics and filters. They are actively looking to hire a Machine Design Engineer to join their team.
* Design and develop new automated machines
* Plan automation and equipment systems design to improve machine performance in cycle time
* and product outputs
* Explore ways and means to improve machine performance in cycle time and product outputs
* Degree in Mechanical/Electronics Engineering or its equivalent
* Preferably with more than 2 years of machine design and development experience in Electronics Industry
* Experience in managing turnkey projects
* Excellent working knowledge in solid works application
* Creative in machine design
* Good team player who is self-driven and results-oriented
* Required to travel regionally (average 20% of the time)
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.