Our client is a distributor of polymer products. With the expansion of the business, they are looking for an experienced regional Business Development Manager to expand the business in Asia. Successful candidate should have proven track record, candidate would expect competitive remuneration salary with flexible working environment in return.
* Responsible for development and strategies to drive sales
* Identify prospects, generate leads to create new business opportunities
* Maintain strong working relationship with current and prospects, ensuring all needs are handled promptly
* Any ad hoc duties as required
* Minimum 6-10 years of relevant experience in plastic/ polymer sales, with good solution selling skills and some product/application know-how
* Strong relationship builder with good leadership and influencing skills
* Must be comfortable with pure hunter role
* Sales driven and self-motivated individual with ability to work independently
* Must be comfortable travelling internationally
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.