Our client is one of the leading brands that provides complete engineering solutions for Offshore and Marine Industry. They are actively looking to hire a SME to join their ever-growing team.
* Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with internal and external clients.
* Respond to customer service inquiries in an efficiently
* Answer emergency calls (24/7)
* Prepare monthly management reports for clients
Maintain Data Centre Systems
* Technical supervision of operation, maintenance and repair of critical environmental systems while maintaining 100% uptime to critical mechanical systems
* Compliance with quality, health, safety, and environmental policies within the data centre
* Collaborate with the assistant / manager of the facility and ensure an extensive annual periodic maintenance regime
* Inspect buildings, sites, and equipment for unsafe or malfunctioning conditions
* Troubleshoot, evaluate, and recommend system updates
* Order parts and accessories for maintenance and repair
* Work with suppliers and contractors to ensure their work meets customer standards
* Develop and update all site mechanical procedures including EOPs, SOPs, MOPs, and APs. All documentation must conform to current customer standards
* Specification and registration of technician training certification program and supervision of exercise and scenario training aids
* Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 3 years direct industry experience or a minimum of 8 years' experience at Mechanical Technician level in a critical environment combined with supervisory experience
* Preference is given to data centre, hospital, pharmaceutical production, or power plant experience
* An excellent understanding and experience of the mechanical and control systems used in a data centre environment, including Fuel Systems, Building Management Systems and Controls, Chilled water-cooling plant, Air handling units, Variable Frequency Drives (VSDs), Fire Alarm systems, and Fire Suppression systems (pre-action sprinklers)
* Experience of complex automatic control equipment, including relay logic, programmable logic controllers (PLC's), building management systems, and their integration with the data centre infrastructure
* Extensive experience of large-scale chilled water plant including chillers, chilled water distribution and storage systems, cooling towers, and chemical dosing systems
* Experience of working within a Project Environment and dealing with design and construction engineering professionals
* Computer literate with the ability to compile and submit monthly and annual reports, and to monitor and trend operational characteristics
* Given the nature of the job, you must be willing to work outside of normal hours to resolve technical issues in a 24/7 industry
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.