RGF represents an established and reputable office interior manufacturing company. They are actively looking to hire Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
* Responsible for quantity take off and cost estimation
* Preparation of tender submission with specific deadline
* Source, planning, negotiate, and award of contract to vendors
* Responsible for material order processing and cost control
* Evaluate and process vendor claims
* Prepare monthly progress claims for submission in timely manner
* Finalize project accounts with clients and vendors
* Ant other ad hoc duties as assigned by Contract/Project Manager
* Min. Diploma in related field of studies
* At least 3 years of Quantity Surveying experiences in Interior Design/Architect
* Able to work under pressure and work under minimal supervision
* Hands-on with Interior Design works will be high priority
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.