Our client is a Japanese Industrial Machinery trading and distribution firm. They are actively looking to hire a Service Engineer to join their team in Singapore.
* Provide technical support and after sales service to customers
* Provide on-site support to diagnose and rectify technical issue
* Site coordination for installation, implementation and follow up with customers
* Response and attend to service calls
* On standby to attend to after office hours service calls
* Liaise with customers on assigned service calls
* Maintain and file service reports
* Carry out ad-hoc jobs as assigned
* Candidate must possess at least Polytechnic Diploma or Nitec Certification
* At least 3 years' working experience
* Working experience in repairs and maintenance of CNC Machine Centre /Lathe Machine is preferred
* Training will be provided
* Preferably with own car
* Willingness to travel overseas
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.