RGF represents a wine retailer, offering a selection of more than 1,000 labels of fine wines from all around the world. They are also well known in working closely with hotels, restaurants, bars, and bistro. They are actively looking to hire an Assistant Wholesales Manager to join them in expanding the business.
* Achieve the sales target, KPI, product mix
* Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects for the Company
* Develop and maintain strategic business relationship with major accounts to promote brand awareness and profitable business relationships
* Developing and executing channel sales strategies to increase the rate of sale of brands and SKUs especially for hotel and restaurant
* Spearhead sales expansion, introduce new products or services to clients and organize visits to current and potential clients
* Submit sales plans and prepare counter plan to reach nominated targets
* Ensuring timely collection of account receivable
* Minimum 10 years of related experience
* WSET3 or CSW certificate
* Strong network and contacts especially with hotels
* With passion to achieve minimum target of $1.5 million annual sales revenue
* Organized multitasker and follow-through skills are key success to this role
* Strong negotiation skills
* Possess a valid driving license is advantageous
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.