RGF represents a Cyber Security Company from Japan. They are actively looking to hire a Cyber Security Consultant to join their newly established Company in Singapore.
* Conduct Vulnerability Assessment/ Penetration test/ Breach & Attack Simulation (BAS) services, provide finding reports and make presentation to the customer in Japanese and/or English
* Provide technical advice in support of information security tooling and automation
* Provide cyber security consultancy and advisory services to customer about the security aspects of IT infrastructure and applications
* Research on and provide competitive analysis of products via workshops and presentations as required
* Support sales teams in tender process as required
* Support the development and improvement of our security solutions
* Assist to provide Cyber Security Training Services as required
* Assist to develop training materials on cyber security
* Opportunities to lead and manage small to medium sized development and improvement projects
* Investigate and respond to security incidents and apply security controls for the containment of cyberattacks when required
* Must have experience with common automated VA/PT tools such as Nessus, Nexpose, Qualys, Appscan, Burp Suite, etc.
* At least 3 years of experience in information security with a focus on vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Someone who is proactive, with attention to detail and ability to work well in a team
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.