Our client is a newly established natural rubber procurement subsidiary in Singapore, they are the world's largest natural rubber trading hub, with the aim of ensuring a more stable supply of high-quality natural rubber to meet the needs of the Group company. Due to business needs, they are actively looking for a Purchasing Executive to join their growing company.
* Handle full spectrum of purchase contracts processing
* Purchase of natural rubber and allocation to affiliated companies
* Regular and ad hoc reporting of NR and relevant market situation/information
* Manage, maintain, and develop professional working relationship with suppliers and other business associates
* Collect, compile, analyze and report on purchasing and relevant data/information
* Assist on purchasing strategy development and planning
* Minimum diploma in relevant subject such as Finance, Business or Supply Management
* Preferably with 3 years' relevant working experience
* Excellent analytical skills and communication skills
* Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
* Relationship building and management skills
* Possess good team spirit and work independently
* High proficiency in Microsoft office
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.