Our client is one of the leading Banking companies in Japan. They are currently looking for an Accountant Assistant Manager to join their vibrant accounting team in Singapore.
* Ensure timely, accurate, and complete reporting to MAS
* Prepare and review MAS reports, statistics, and survey data, as per regulatory requirement, such as MAS 610, MAS 649, Income & Expenditure, Top 100 Borrowers, Survey of Services, etc.
* Assist in preparation and compilation of periodic statutory reports, annual financial statements, tax computation, CRS/FATCA filing in accordance with bank practices and regulatory guidelines
* Liaise and respond to queries from auditors, tax authorities and regulator
* Manage any ad hoc jobs and projects as and when required
* Operational risk job
* At least minimum 3 years of accounting experiences working in bank
* MAS Reporting and Accounting reporting
* Knowledge of accounting
* Good in Microsoft Excel
* Good in English language for creating of English formatted reports, financial statements, and negotiations with audit firms
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.