The business assists their clients in modernizing technology, reimagining processes, and transforming experiences in order to stay ahead in a rapidly changing world.
Across technology, data & analytics, and digital innovation, the Technology Modernization consultants orchestrate the capabilities to truly change the game. The strategy is based on guiding businesses through the new era of digital transformation in order to accelerate their journey to becoming adaptive, smart enterprises.
* Collect performance testing and engineering requirements for online/batch, MQ based apps, as well as perform workload analysis and develop performance test approach & plan
* Create scripts and run performance tests on Web, MQ, and Web Service using MF LoadRunner / Performance Centre. Use the necessary scripting techniques/functions/settings.
* Review and consultation on design and architecture for Java/J2EE applications, dot Net in Web-based applications using advanced technologies
* Practical experience with Java, SQL Server, and Oracle databases, as well as strong performance troubleshooting and problem solving abilities
* Extensive knowledge of IBM Web Sphere, BPM, ODM components, MQ series and clustering, PURE App, Power8 and Power9 hardware
* Bachelors' Degree in Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline
* Min. 3 years of relevant experience
* End to end performance testing using Load Runner/Jmeter
* Knowledge on any APM analysis tools (Dynatrace/App Dynamics/Splunk
What's on Offer:
* Competitive salary and benefit package
* Working for one of the globally acknowledged company within the industry. A truly established and global leader in the industry
* Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep