The business assists their clients in modernizing technology, reimagining processes, and transforming experiences in order to stay ahead in a rapidly changing world.
Across technology, data & analytics, and digital innovation, the Technology Modernization consultants orchestrate the capabilities to truly change the game. The strategy is based on guiding businesses through the new era of digital transformation in order to accelerate their journey to becoming adaptive, smart enterprises.
* Create an automation Framework and develop script using TOSCA
* Preparation of Test Plan, Test strategy documents, Test Design, Test Execution, Preparation of test reports/summary reports and defect management in JIRA or QC
* Test Script execution and maintaining automated Scripts using TOSCA
* Engage with various stakeholders (including but not limited to, application, security, infrastructure, business) to ensure testing services meet the organizational objectives and demand
* Quantify, manage, track and report testing status, SLA and KPIs
* Prepare and share status report
* Understand and analyse project requirements
* Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, or related discipline
* Automation and Functional testing experience in banking domain
* More than 3 years of hands-on experience on automation through TOSCA
* Experience in managing end to end delivery of testing.
* Proven experience in testing standards, tools, processes & methodologies, frame works and various delivery methodologies
What's on Offer:
* Competitive salary and benefit package
* Working for one of the globally acknowledged company within the industry. A truly established and global leader in the industry
* Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep