Our client is a leading life sciences analytical equipment distribution. They are actively looking to hire a Sales Support Executive to join their team in Singapore.
* Responsible for generating quotations and tenders' preparation, market research, generating reports and follow-up on sales processes
* Support sales team in related activities with the key objective to grow the division
* Manage and allocate budgets for various company's events and to arrange meetings for the planning of such corporate events
* Prepare invitations and agendas for corporate events
* Coordinate and follow-up on order processing
* Generate sales reports and update database
* Assist in preparing marketing and promotional materials such as brochures and pamphlets for the sales division
* Prepare presentations, excel sheets, minutes of the meetings and necessary reports.
* Create and maintain customers' database in the company's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System
* Degree/ Diploma
* 2 years of experience in sales support role
* Good communications & interpersonal skills
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.