Our client is a corporate travel company that connects Japan to the rest of the world was originally established in Japan, incorporated in Singapore back in 2013. They specialize in corporate and business trips while tailoring to customer's needs.
They are actively looking for a talented and passionate individual to join their team as a Corporate Travel Consultant.
* Provide consultation on all travel related matters including but not limited to airfares, visas, and other relevant information according to travel requirements
* Issue all travel documentation for corporate customer's travel arrangements
* Ensure accurate data entry in the reservation system and mid office system for reporting purpose
* Maintain excellent service standards and consultation
* Constantly be updated on changes in the travel industry
* Maintain high level of service standards and consulting skills by offering dedicated customer service and constantly monitoring changes that occur within the travel industry
* GCE "N"/"O" levels, ITE, Diploma in IATA or Hospitality and Tourism Management
* At least 3 years relevant working experience
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment, as well as independently
* Knowledge in Sabre Reservation System would be an added advantage
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.