Our client is a prominent supplier of semiconductor, LED, and electronic assembly solutions to various markets worldwide, including automotive, consumer, communications, computing, and industrial. They are actively looking to hire a Test Development Electrical Engineer to join their team in Singapore.
* Create designs of the electrical architecture for semiconductor packaging equipment
* Continuously improve electrical testing systems to ensure comprehensive test coverage
* Identify, diagnose, and troubleshoot assembly process-related issues
* Validate all necessary testers, fixtures, drawings, and work instructions
* Monitor manufacturing processes using statistical process control
* Assist in the verification testing of new products for manufacturability
* Train and develop the skills of manufacturing associate engineers
* Diploma or Degree in Electronics & Electrical Engineering
* Minimum 2 years relevant work experiences within Electronics Industry
* Possess a strong knowledge of Digital/Analog Circuits, DSP/Microcontroller, FPGA/CPLD, Verilog/VHDL Language, and C/C++ Language
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.