RGF represents one of the largest travel agencies around the world. They are actively looking to hire an Operations Executive for the Japan Team to join their growing team in Singapore.
* Handle booking and arrangement for travel enquires and request from their Japan sales office and other channels which comes through phone calls & emails
* Provide recommendation of hotels, restaurants, and transportation base on customers' requests & interests
* Translating of documents - Japanese itinerary into English itinerary & prepare the handout accordingly
* Provide information on travel visa & requirements
* Handle travel operations including reservations, standby at the hotel and/or assigned venue to ensure smooth tour arrangement
* Any other ad hoc tasks that may be assigned by the Company from time-to-time
* Work experience in Tourism or Hospitality industry is advantage
* Fluent in both English & Advanced Business Japanese language skills are required as well as proper business communication & written skills to be able to liaise effectively with Japan land operators, local Japan sales office & tour arrangement who are native Japanese-speakers
* Knowledge of MS Office
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.