Our client is one of the leading Japanese FMCG company. They are seeking for a high calibre Head of their Singapore office.
* Leadership and vision by assisting the board and staff with the development, execution and establishment of company's strategies and annual plans
* Ensure the company complies to all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and standards
* Developing and executing business strategies to achieve short and long-term goals
* Reporting to the board, providing market insights and strategic advice
* Developing and implementing business plans to improve cost-efficiency
* Maintaining positive and trust-based relations with business partners, shareholders, and authorities
* Supervising, guiding, and delegating executives in their duties
* Ensuring company policies and legal guidelines are clearly communicated
* Excellent understanding of FMCG, HORECA, and B2B Industry
* Extensive experience as a managing director or GM or senior sales manager in a similar role
* Experience in developing and implementing strategic and business plans
* Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.