Our client is a leading supplier and manufacturer of metal packaging in Asia with several plants across SEA with global network. They are looking for a Production Supervisor to oversee daily operation in manufacturing premises.
* Planning and implementation of production schedule to ensure optimum productivity
* Planning of raw materials and manpower
* Ensure all production output are within product specification and in accordance with quality control
* Provide advise and coaching team member to improve production efficiency and reduce wastage
* Assist in planning and designing of accessories to upgrade existing production machines
* Ensuring machineries are maintained according to the maintenance schedule
* Ensure production line meets the safety requirements and maintains good housekeeping
* Other ad hoc tasks as assigned by management
* Min. Diploma in Manufacturing/ Engineering or similar discipline
* Min. 5 years' work experience in production supervision and control in manufacturing environment
* Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive relationship
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.