Our client's focus is on chip-scale integrated photonics solutions using their optical interposer technology. They are actively looking for an Assembly Associate Engineer to join their team in Singapore.
* Carry out the machine setup, calibration, testing, and mechanical assembly of active devices onto the interposer
* Test the assembled devices, prepare a test report and summary
* Identify and solve any assembly issues and document the root cause of failures for analysis
* Collaborate with internal teams to manage the incoming materials required for the assembly process
* Analyse the performance of the packaging process specifications, including yield, manufacturing cost, and cycle time, and contribute to planning and executing improvement programs that are essential for the process
* Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
* Relevant work experience in semiconductor industry
* Hands- on experience in wire bonding
* Hands-on experience with die-assembly tools, flip-chip bonder and CAD drawing is strongly recommended
* Understanding the packaging of semiconductor wafers is a plus
* Good written and verbal communication skills
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.