Our client is a fast-growing property development company in Asia. They're listed in Singapore Stock Exchange for more than 30 years.
* Follow up with individuals responsible for processes to confirm the implementation of recommendations made by Internal Auditors
* Conduct internal control reviews for assigned ad hoc projects
* Ensure that Group policies and procedure manuals are updated before sharing them with staff
* Participate in the insurance renewal process and ensure timely issuance of insurance policies
* Oversee compliance with local regulations, such as those set by URA, SGX, etc.
* Lead the Business Continuity Management (BCM) project
* Prepare the annual Risk Report and write the risk management section of the Sustainability Report
* Ensure that the Internal Control Self-Assessment Checklist is completed by various Business Units annually
* Degree in Accountancy, possess ACCA/ CA / CIA certification is good to have
* Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in internal control, risk management, internal audit, and compliance, with a preference for the Real Estate or Hospitality sector
* Prior experience with leading accounting firms and in commercial Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Internal Audit, or Internal Control is good to have
* Proficient in Chinese is required due to work requirement to liaise with native mandarin-speaking stakeholders and clients from China
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.
JO Reference: JO-231102-337539