Our partner is a well-known German multinational corporation that specializes in creating cutting-edge machines and systems for product inspection and sorting technology. Investing heavily in research and development, they offer a wide range of high-quality products that are reliable, efficient, and durable. With over 50 years of industry experience, they are a leading provider in the market where they serve customers in various industries.
As a Sales Engineer in their Food Business Unit, you will manage sales activities through both direct sales and distribution channels. With you experience with sales within the engineering and automation industry you will work with the team in Singapore to identify market development opportunities and prepare a marketing plan.
* Manage sales activities through both direct sales and distribution channels
* Conduct presentations to customers, distributors, and sales team
* Prepare technical proposals, quotations, and follow-up on sales inquiries and confirmed orders
* Attend to customers' inquiries on new projects and existing after-sales support with assistance from Technical Team
* Provide timely feedback on overall market situation, competition, and new business opportunities
* Prepare monthly sales forecasts, sales activities reports, and regular updates on market share and position
* Plan, organize, and drive progress to meet sales targets and business objectives
* Identify market development opportunities and prepare marketing plans
* Plan and execute marketing activities such as advertising, exhibitions, sales meetings, and training
* Work with the team to organize the showroom and make improvements on a regular basis
* Constantly evaluate market and distributors performance
* Minimum ITE in Engineering, preferably in the automation field, with a Class 3 driving license
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in sales within the engineering and automation industry, with basic knowledge of food manufacturing is an advantage
* Strong PR and negotiation skills, with the ability to thrive in a highly competitive sales environment.
* Proficient communication skills in written, verbal, and presentation in English to be able to liaise effectively with English-speaking stakeholders and colleagues
* Knowledge of basic Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Strong analytical ability, capable of creating and understanding basic pricing and financial analyses
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Capable of working under pressure and meeting deadlines
* Resourceful, demonstrating proficiency in finding and approaching new customers
* Driven, disciplined, and a positive working attitude
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.
JO Reference: JO-231121-339992