A U.S. stock-listed multinational technology company that provides consulting, technology, and business process services. Headquartered in the USA, and with more than 300,000 global employees (and growing), the company provides its services globally throughout Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
The business offers comprehensive IT solutions; including consulting, development, integration, transformation, and BPOs. Their clientele includes global organizations across various industries (healthcare, manufacturing, technology, financial, etc.). With various collaborations and partnerships with prominent research and academic institutions, the business strives to be at the forefront of technological advancement and to delivery cutting-edge solutions to its clients.
Your responsibility will include but is not limited to:
* Lead complete SAP project deliveries & implementations in Asia. You are to develop and sustain a comprehensive project plan that outlines the project's scope, schedule, budget, and required resources for the SAP projects
* Communicate with the related stakeholders to manage the regular status updates and engagement with stakeholders. You are to monitor progress, identify potential risks, and devise mitigation strategies to keep the project on track
* Your stakeholders are of the executive team, department managers, IT personnel, and end-users. You are to build and foster effective relationships with stakeholders, sharing project updates, and managing expectations play essential roles in achieving stakeholder satisfaction
* Supervise the design and execution of SAP technical solutions, adhering to its industry best practices and standards. Safety, efficacy, and quality of products and processes is of paramount importance for the user. Your knowledge in a set of quality and regulatory guidelines (GMP, GLP, GCP) will be of advantage
* You are to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements and company policies throughout the SAP project lifecycles
* Proactively recognizing project risks and creating contingency plans to address them; You are to develop a comprehensive risk management plan, encompassing risk assessment, response strategies, and ongoing monitoring The proactive risk management approach includes escalating issues to the management team
* Provide technical leadership and guidance to project teams, cultivating a collaborative and innovative work environment
* Stay informed about SAP technology trends and advancements, incorporating relevant updates into project strategies
* Bachelor's Degree in either Information Technology or Computer Science
* At least 8 years of experience as an SAP Project Manager with exposure to different methodologies (agile, waterfall). You are to be a problem-solving individual and the ability to make informed decisions with limitations
* Experience and track-record as an SAP Project Manager within SAP development and SAP implementation. Familiarity with SAP integration techniques and best practices
* Familiarity with a set of quality and regulatory guidelines (GMP, GLP, GCP), your experience in working within these industries is of advantage: pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or life sciences
* Knowledge on Infrastructure, Access management, Integration apps, B2B Integration, data migration and Industrial cutover
What's in it For You?
* Competitive salary
* Working for one of the globally acknowledged company within the industry. A truly established and leader in the industry
* Available avenues to contribute positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it
* Working for a company that make a difference to the society for a better healthcare of the world
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep
JO Reference: JO-231127-340191