The company is an established global Technology Integrator. They provide services such as network planning, design, equipment consolidation and preparation, hardware setup, software customization, asset labelling, auditing, implementation, training, consultancy, leasing, and management. Their clientele consists of the world's largest and most innovative organizations.
* Primary responsibility involves engaging in Technical Presales engineering for Finance Accounts
* Demonstrate a strong capability to comprehend and address customer issues, offering solutions that not only meet but surpass their requirements across various technologies
* Leverage knowledge of technology, products, and services to suggest suitable network infrastructure solutions (and alternative options) for customers
* Collaborate with clients and the Sales team to gain deeper insights into customer technical priorities, challenges, and initiatives, translating them into viable IT solutions
* Collaborate with the Sales team to effectively represent the company's expertise and offerings
* Take ownership of the development and quality of presales technology solution deliverables in the domain of sales opportunities, in the form of technical proposals, architectural diagrams, and service scopes, etc.
* Establish and foster relationships with strategic original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and key service partners in the local region or territory
* Statement of Work development and review
* Bachelor's Degree OR equivalent experience required
* Minimum 12 years of solid IT infra experience, with at least 4 years of enterprise technical presales experience with a focus on solution sales & relevant certifications
* Valid CCIE certification in one of the following domains: R&S/Wireless/Data Centre, or equivalent certification
* Expert level experience with some of the following OEM's: Cisco Systems, Arista, F5, Palo Alto Networks, Ansible, and Terraform, etc.
* Extensive experience in designing and implementing complex IT infrastructure solutions for large MNCs across multiple countries will be preferred
* Outstanding communication, presentation, organizational and technical skillsets are required
* Dedicated to deliver customer outcome-based solutions
* Willing to travel regionally as and when needed to support customer accounts
* Experience with a Cisco Gold Partner is an added advantage
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep
JO Reference: JO-230713-322199