We are working with a world-leading manufacturing firm and is a highly reliable provider of components in Semiconductor/Electronics space. With more than 300 operating locations worldwide and more than 40 manufacturing sites, they are seeking to hire a Firmware Engineer for their Power Division Team in Singapore.
About the Role:
Able draw on your experience in C and Assembly language to develop of high-power control (DSP) firmware, you will be part of an exciting R&D process. In return they can offer opportunity to further develop your career in an expanding organisation.
* Design and analysis of digital control systems for switching mode power supplies
* Development of high power control (DSP) firmware to drive PFC, DC-DC conversion, and various topologies
* Proficiency in programming using C and Assembly language
* Skilled in embedded operating system development environments
* Familiarity with ARM/TI/Microchip MCU architectures
* Competency in communication interfaces such as I2C, PMBus, UART, CAN, USB, etc.
* Experience in utilizing MATLAB tools for digital control, including control theory, controller design, and simulation
* Familiarity with switching power supply is a plus
* Preference for candidates with knowledge and experience in cybersecurity
* Possession of a Degree, Master's or Ph.D. in Electronic & Electrical or Computer Science
* Advantageous to have 5 years of relevant experience in the Power Management Industry
* Knowledge and experience in Control Topology Study and Transformer design/study will be an added advantage
* Familiarity with Digital Design, Electronics, and/or Control System Analysis is preferred
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.
JO Reference: JO-231201-340484