Our client is a prominent global manufacturer of equipment for life sciences manufacturing, prioritizing quality, is currently in search of a Sales Manager to join their team in Singapore.
* To source new clients; incubate products and solutions with early adopters
* Define regional market trends and customer needs
* Cultivate strategic partnerships. Help create winning proposals
* Work closely with global regional marketing and commercial team to ensure strategic alignment and drive growth
* Ensure accurate tracking and reporting of all business development activities
* Bachelor's Degree in either Education in Biology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or related fields would be a plus
* Minimum 3 years of experience in life sciences manufacturing instruments or services sales/business development; or work experience in life sciences/pharmaceutical manufacturing
* GMP knowledge or experience is strongly desired
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong personal character coupled with an intense focus on the customer
* Demonstrated ability to identify commercial opportunities and aggressively execute tactics to capitalize on those opportunities
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.
JO Reference: JO-240117-343464