About Our Client:
Our client is a fast growing, leading internet company with offices in Southeast Asia. Being one of the largest e-commerce platform, our client is expanding and currently inviting experienced legal assistant / paralegal to join their legal team in Singapore. Reporting to the legal counsel, the incumbent will be providing legal administrative support in the area of practice.
To be successful in this role, you should possess a positive attitude towards learning and meticulous in vetting legal documents. In this role, you are responsible in:
* Providing full legal admin support to the legal team and legal counsel
* Assist in editing and proofreading various contracts, formal correspondence, and legal filings
* Administer and maintain databases of legal documents and regulations
* Liaise with other departments, overseas counterparts, and external parties where necessary
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's degree with at least 2 years of legal admin experience in contracts management
* Able to manage large amount of paperwork, multitask, and work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
* Meticulous, attentive to details and organized
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Proficient with MS Office applications
Working Location: Buona Vista area
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.