* US Global Investment Bank
* Fast-paced work environment
* Dynamic work culture
Our client is one of the largest investment bank in the world that offers investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
As a member of the Rolling Review team, the individual will specialize in the review of AML/KYC information on file of existing institutional clients. The individual will work directly with our clients, sales and operational partners in a fast paced environment with precision and accuracy. The ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and communicate to all levels of the organization, including sales, legal and compliance, is critical. Having a client service mindset is crucial as the role requires significant correspondence with clients.
* Ensure due diligence is performed on existing clients to comply with AML/KYC regulations
* Develop expertise in the Firm's Anti Money Laundering/Customer Identification due diligence policies and process
* Engage clients and internal business teams to obtain relevant AML information and documentation
* Ensuring all communications are of the highest professional standard to maintain client service excellence
* Timely and effective escalation of potential relationship issues and devising possible resolutions
* Take responsibility for delivering against committed timelines
* Participate in regular meetings with the program team to maintain clarity around workflow, understand changes to AML/KYC regulations and develop required reporting metrics
* Bachelor's degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent
* Minimum 1-3 years' of relevant experience working in the financial industry
* Experience in liaising with clients directly and business contacts on a global basis
* Experience of AML requirements either via a Client On-boarding role or experience on a similar role for hedge funds, private corporations, etc
* Excellent communication skills, in both written and verbal form
* Confidence to deal professionally and persuasively with clients
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
* Ability to work in a dynamic environment and changing requirements
* Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
* Proven ability to work well in a global team environment
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.