About Our Client:
Our client, a leading internet platform provider in South East Asia, is currently inviting experienced corporate secretarial to join their corporate team in Singapore. The incumbent will be reporting to the Corporate Manager to provide support in corporate secretarial matters.
* Support day to day corporate secretarial matters across regions
* Liaising with internal stakeholders, external service provider and auditors
* Maintain statutory records and ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory requirements
* Administer and maintain databases of legal documents and regulations
* Other duties as assigned
* Diploma / Bachelor's degree with at least 2 years of corporate secretarial experience
* Able to manage large amount of paperwork, multitask, and work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
* Strong analytical skills, meticulous, attentive to details and organized
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Proficient with MS Office applications
Working Location: Buona Vista area
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.