Our client is in the second-hand goods industry who act as an intermediary between sellers and buyers of pre-loved goods by providing a bridge connecting individuals who want to buy and sell used goods.
The Job Descriptions：
* An appraiser focusing on appraisals, market surveys, and purchases of goods at stores.
* You will start with a simple purchase business, increase the types of purchased items, and aim to be an appraiser who can appraise all items.
* In the future, you will manage multiple stores not only as an appraiser but also as a store manager and manager.
* Mandarin and Japanese communication skills to liaise with both languages stakeholders in Japan and Hong Kong.
* Great communication skills, enthusiasm with a good attitude.
* Customer centric skills required
* Working hours: 10:00-19:00
* Off day: Every Wednesday and more (9days off per month)
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.