Our client is one of the largest systems integrator with its headquarters in Japan. Our client offers services in IT strategy planning, implementation and outsourcing for a broad range of industries and activities.
* Manage project and execute system integration project plan in banking application development
* Manage members and multiple vender relationship with all hardware / software vendors or service providers, when necessary, to complete all tasks as required and planned
* Manage projects, including Asian regional projects and ensuring the completion of all processes and tasks as a project manager
* Manage projects, which includes resolving issues, controlling vendors/ resources/ schedules, and preparing reports to Management, the Bank and Head Office for approval if required
* Consult with the Bank and define system requirement for system development/ maintenance
* Design infrastructure, if required, or helping members or vendors to design infrastructure to meet users or system requirements
* Coordinating all processes to ensure that these are progressing smoothly for the Bank and developers/vendors, Head Office relevant development team
* Strictly comply with policy and procedures including Head Office System Development Rules.
* System engineering for International Banking System's In-house Application
* Designing and developing
* Specifying Application design based on requirements
* Review of design documents delivered from vendors
* At least 3 year project management experience of banking application software development is a must.
* Knowledge and experience of SWIFT and ISO20022 project are preferred.
* Knowledge and experience of FAST payment system project are preferred.
* Knowledge and experience of transaction banking project are preferred.
* Knowledge and experience of banking package software, such as ACBS, Eximbills and Flex cube are preferable.
* Certification holder of project management, such as PMP is an advantage.
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.