We are assisting a renowned data centre operator to look for Lead, Data Centre Facilities Engineering. This is a new headcount position for a Data Centre based on the East of Singapore.
As a Lead Data Centre Facilities Engineering, your responsibilities includes:
* Work as a M&E and plumbing system domain expert for regional Data Centre
* Take lead on RCA (root cause analysis) process, and to be the rotating duty Incident Manager in accordance with the ITIL framework
* Take the role of energy manager for performing technical and managerial functions in the areas of energy audits, energy management, energy saving programs, energy engineering works, energy saving retrofitting works and financial advisory for energy efficiency measures
* Oversee procurement process of technical services and works, contract management and administration of existing service agreements & renewals
* Work as a program manager responsible and accountable from planning to certification for all technical certification programs, including ANSI/TIA-942, Green Mark, ISO, etc.
* Collaborate with the Technology & Project Delivery team for improving maintainability and built quality
* Develop, verify and review technical policies, processes, procedure and work instructions, including maintenance framework and best practices
* Develop the framework for ensuring full compliance with applicable Acts, Regulations, standards and approved code of practices in relation to building operations
* Champion technical learning and development programs for SEA Data Centre fleet
* To support customer technical audits and provide management information as required
* Partake in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by management
To qualify for the role of Lead, Data Centre Facilities Engineering, you are required to:
* Graduate with a Diploma or Degree in Mechanical & Electrical Engineering, Facilities Management or qualification in a related field with proven track record
* SCEM, GMM, GMFM, GMP, GMFP or other related certifications
* CDFOM, CDFOS, CDCE, CDCS, ITIL or other related certifications
* At least 5 years of relevant work experience in managing critical facilities development or operations as well as project management in 24x7 DC environment
* Excellent knowledge in MEP operations and building facilities related systems, such as Switchgears, UPS, Generators, CRAUs, etc
* Proven track record in leading certification programs, including ANSI/TIA-942, Uptime, BCA-IDA Green Mark, SS564, LEED, ISO, etc.
* Willing to work beyond office hours when required
* AutoCAD & Revit
* Possess relevant facilities management and/or data centre related certifications, such as ITIL, CDCP, CDCS, etc
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep