Our client is a fully owned IT solutions of a global conglomerate, providing integrated services for enterprises.
* Single-point-of-contact for Infrastructure team for all new system initiatives
* Understand systems operations environment and drive Infrastructure Review Processes
* Manage infrastructure services to support systems environments
* Handle Infrastructure and Systems standard operating procedures and performs daily performance/availability monitoring
* Work closely with team members to deliver projects on time
* Monitoring and reviewing own performance to achieve targets and dead-line
* Must have at least 5 years of working experience in IT infrastructure/ IT industry
* Intermediate knowledge and experience for IT infrastructure (Network, Server and PC)
* Hands-on individual contributor and be able to lead and guide vendor, and work with local and offshore team
* Good technical knowledge of application infrastructure technologies as primary practice area, with knowledge in supporting technologies driving daily infrastructure operations.
* Team player with positive attitude, creative, and able to work under pressure and independently
* Should have sense of ownership, urgency and self-motivation
* Able to travel on short notice according to requirements
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.