Our client is a fully owned IT solutions of a global conglomerate, providing integrated services for enterprises.
* IT assets management
* Budget management for Internal IT team
* Internal IT system management
* Improvement and enhancement of Intenral IT environment (flex-address office, Internal IT sysem migration to Cloud）
* User training and security briefing
* Organizing internal IT team members
* Troubleshooting of Internal IT system/equipment (PC, server, NW equipment)
* Planning and defining the Security policy, Maintenance policy, etc.
* Experience in Infrastructure operation and maintenance
* Experienced Project leader
* Experience in organizing and maintaining operational rules and conditions
* (preferred)Internal IT experience/details driven person
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.