Our Client is one of the top leading renowned Japanese trading house. They are looking for an energetic individual to join the team as a Business analysis and planning executive position.
* Expand operations in the olefin trading business.
* Plan and oversee new business development initiatives.
* Conduct market research on organizations to find new opportunities.
* Nurture and develop relationships with key customer accounts.
* Supervise and ensure smooth logistics operation with team members.
* Manage credit limit, ensuring Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable are on time.
* Monitor inventory level, follow-up on shipping arrangements, and schedule.
* Support the overall objective of the business through maintaining close communication with Japan HQ.
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Experience: 5 years of relevant working experience is preferred.
* Japanese language proficiency is an advantage to support business needs (spoken and written) with Japanese speaking stakeholders.
* Knowledge or experience in Trading/Shipping or Logistics is preferred.
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish working relationships with internal and external stakeholders (i.e., suppliers and customers)
* Contribute to a positive work environment fostering the values of initiative, accountability, self-motivation, and a good learning mindset.
* Demonstrate strong ability to work independently as well as in a team.
* Willingness to travel when required.
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.