Our client is one of the top leading manufacturing companies with its Headquarters in Japan.
Their Singapore office is looking for a Control Engineer, Electrical & Instrumental (E&I) Engineer.
* To build PLC/HMI program, control logic
* To design electrical/control system and control panel for refrigeration and gas compression system
* To prepare project documents for control, E&I subjects
* To select appropriate instrument for the system
* To supervise site installation work (electrical/control system installation)
* To execute on-site commissioning work
* To coordinate site works with main-contractor (construction company) and our sub-contractor
* To provide technical support to sales team and after-service team
Hopefully to be familiar with one or more of the following descriptions
* PLC (SIEMENS/SIMATIC, Rockwell/Allen-Bradley, MITSUBISHI/MELSEC and etc.) programming and system design
* Central Monitoring System, Distributed Control System
* Industrial Refrigeration System
* Gas Compressor, Refrigeration System for Oil, Gas and Chemical industry
* On-site commissioning, construction work and activities
* Regulation and Safety Guidelines for Construction Work
* IEC, ASHRAE, API code and Explosion Proof design
* Refinery, Petrochemical/Chemical Plant, Offshore Platform
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.