Our client develops and uses AI technology to fulfill the business needs of their customers.
* Design, build, evaluate and handle the deployment of machine learning models.
* Tailor and fine-tune video/image solutions to address business problems.
* Work closely with product and system engineering teams.
* Maintain state-of-art technical expertise in Computer Vision and machine learning.
* PhD, MSc or BSc in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics or equivalent.
* More than 3 years of industry experience in building machine learning solutions or Computer Vision apps.
* Hands-on experience with PyTorch, TensorFlow or other ML frameworks.
* Excellent understanding of well-known models such as VGG, ResNet, Inception, and U-Net.
* Strong coding skills in Python, R or Java.
* Good learning ability to understand cutting-edge solutions in published papers.
* Good communication skills to work in a team.
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.