Our client is a well-known M&E Contractor who are currently working on many iconic projects. With a with strong reputation in the market, they are in the midst of growing and are seeking a Contracts Manager to be part of their team.
* Ensure the work complies with authority regulations & requirements and project deadline is met
* Lead the most complex or critical engineering projects, monitor progress and performance against the project plan
* Select, guide and develop a team of project member with operational responsibilities to ensure that the organization achieves it business objectives and complies with all relevant regulations and laws
* Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related discipline
* At least 5 years' experience in Mechanical Construction and/or ACMV Engineering
* Has experience leading a team
* Good interpersonal skills with proven ability of collaboration within a multi-discipline team in a large-scale construction environment
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with proven capability in reporting to senior management levels
* Good organizational and time management skills with ability to produce accurate work within strict timelines
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.