Our client is one of the top leading manufacturing companies with its headquarters in Japan.
They have own factory in Singapore, and their Singapore office is looking for a Senior Electro-plating Engineer.
* Oversee day-to-day operation of electro-plating process
* Process and quality issues troubleshooting, FA analysis, and implementation of CAPA (corrective and preventive actions)
* Improve / develop processes to reduce scrap, improve yield & customer satisfaction in line with department objectives
* Cost saving activities
* Assist Executive Engineer to develop strategic plan and work to upgrade department competency and capabilities
* New product development, which including:
* Sourcing for new chemistry to fulfill customer requirement on new product
* Prepare sample of new product for submission and qualification.
* Costs estimation
* Plating accessories design
* Integration of new product into mass production
* Technical report preparation
* Experience in hands on of electro-plating process (at least 3 years of experience in plating hands-on)
* Degree in Chemistry, Material Engineering, or related Engineering discipline
* Able to work under tight project schedule
* Able to think out of the box to cope with ever changing customer requirement on new product
* Experience in plating accessories design, such as jig, line modification etc
* Experience in handling new plating chemistry and evaluate new plating chemical
* Strong knowledge in electroplating chemistry
* Independent, self-driven and proactive individual
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.