Our client, an international organization that provides solutions to the Supply Chain industry is looking for an experience Service Engineer to join their technical team in Singapore.
* Provide field service on machinery and system sales & support (maintenance, installation & commissioning & training, troubleshooting, and repair)
* Provide after-sales service for customers within agreed response time
* Work with the service sales team to prepare service contracts or service proposals to customers
* Maintain a service history register for all relevant equipment to the company's internal SSA system
* Recommend appropriate spare parts and service proposals to customers with the objective of minimizing lead time for troubleshooting
* Provide excellent customer service, listening carefully to customers' concerns, and addressing issues until customers are satisfied
* Update and maintain assigned machines per manufacturer specifications
* Maintain parts inventory, personal library of machine manuals, company-assigned laptop and tools
* Other tasks or assignments from Technical Manager
* Minimum NITEC/Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronics)
* Relevant working experience in mechanical & electrical troubleshooting
* Knowledge of PLC programming & troubleshooting, or AutoCAD experience is advantageous
* Team player, self-motivated, proactive, and able to work independently
* Possesses Singapore Class 3 Drivers' License, preferably with own vehicle
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.