Our client is a newly established energy/oil and gas trading company. They are looking for key team players to kick start business operations in Singapore. With 17 years of history in the oil & gas trading in China, they are a great company to grow with. They are looking for a Business Development Manager for the Singapore branch.
* Perform business development duties such as industry analysis, market research, data analysis, report drafting, etc.
* Project Management: Follow up with the projects, and keep a strong communication with clients and suppliers
* Monitor and maintain the relationship with company clients, partners, related parties
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
* At least 5 years of working experience, preferable in energy companies / investment banks
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office
* Ability to converse and understand Chinese to liaise with subsidiaries in China and Hong Kong
* Great sense of logical thinking and analyzing ability
* Strong communication skills and self-motivated
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.