Our client is a leading group providing power protection solutions for more than 20 years, with headquarter based in Japan. They are looking for a Project Manager (Mechanical and Electrical) to be responsible for project management services for Data Centre.
* Handle project management services including conceptual studies, design, submittals, procurement, construction management, installation until handover stage
* Organize and control project elements, identify any discrepancies in contract and mitigate commercial and technical risks while ensuring quality and timeline of deliverables are not compromised
* Work closely with internal and external parties including Business development, Tender, Cost control and service team, subcontractors etc.
* Ensure requirements of Mission critical facilities are complied, liaising with consultant, local authorities, DC owner and landlord will be required
* Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering with 10 years of working experience in construction management
* Experienced in managing vendors and out-sourced vendors in data center management
* Must have knowledge in greenfield and brownfield projects including interior A&A and fit outs
* Knowledge in ASHRAE, TIA-942, MAS TVRA, LEED standards and UPTIME Institute, SS564:2013 and BCA-IDA
* With PMP and CDCP certificate will be advantageous
* Computer savvy, proficient in MS Excel, MS Words, MS PowerPoint, and MS Project
* Good in communication, negotiation, time management and project management
* Analytical, resourceful, and independent with good interpersonal skill
* Able to work in challenging and fast-paced environment
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.