Our client is a multinational automotive manufacturing company with headquartered in Korea. They are establishing a brand-new innovation centre in Singapore focusing on future mobility research and development, with the aim of revolutionizing value chain of future mobility. The facility is the first of its kind in the world hence it would be an exciting opportunity to join their upcoming presence in Singapore! They are currently looking for a BEMS Management Engineer to monitor on energy usage and devise management plan to improve efficiency and sustainability.
* Use BEMS (Building Energy Management System) to monitor energy usage
* Analyze and report data, develop energy management plan to improve efficiency
* Respond to BEMS issue, devise plan to update system
* Provide support to BEMS maintenance, response to emergency and inform associated parties
* Conduct troubleshooting to simple system issue/fault, escalate and work together with ICT team for
* complicated system issues
* Respond to tasks relating to carbon emission
* Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Energy Management, Environmental or relevant discipline
* Preferably with Certificate in energy management
* Preferably with 3-5years of related experience in energy/BEMS
* Possess basic programming skills with strong knowledge using MS Office
* Good communication and interpersonal skills to communicate with personnel of all levels
* Positive attitude, meticulous, analytical and result-driven
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.